NETSPARK FOR FAMILIES
These days, children have easy access to millions of Internet sites. Because the internet is predominantly an unregulated environment, totally open internet is unsafe for children.
42% of children have their own tablet by age 8.
U.S.teenagers consume nearly nine hours of media a day.
Of parents belive their teens are addicted to mobile devices.
AI POWERED FILTERING AND
MODERATION IS THE KEY
Netspark’s proprietary algorithms make it one of the most advanced filters in the world. We can scan and filter all content, including text, images, and videos in milliseconds, making sure that your family is not exposed to inappropriate or even dangerous content.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO
KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE
- Allows parents to pre-define filters by category
- Analysis based on pre-defined levels of nudity
- GPS map allows seeing current device location
- Automatically block inappropriate content
- Set screen-time limits on child’s device
- Uninstall prevention – the app cannot be removed without parent permission
- Guide children when to use their device based on internet breaks
- Real-time sexting prevention
Following Netspark’s commitment to safeguarding all internet users, we developed Canopy, a technology protecting children from exposure to online pornography and other harmful digital habits, such as sexting. Canopy is the result of years of research and insights from leading psychologists, researchers, and experts in creating solutions for our digital lives.
Netspark is one of the most advanced solutions available to consumers that recognizes and filters inappropriate content with low latency and over 99% accuracy. We have also developed the only filtration solution that can filter encrypted applications with precision removal filters that remove inappropriate content while allowing appropriate content on the same website.